Thursday, January 14, 2010

Life

Life.....sometimes that's all you can say
With a smile on your face, just laugh at the day
With the roads that we cross
And the streets we been down
With all that we lost
So much more to be found
Some nights I lost tears
But found answers ,identified my fears
Found the person that been lost for so many years
I thought I lost love
But I found peace and content
Wisdom and knowledge ,now I'm much more intelligent
I played the game, and lost some hands
But found my callin, my true life plans
I lost my footing ,but now I can stand
Had to lose my freedom to find my inner man
I lost my possesions ,all my wordly weapons
What I found was discretion, and real life lessons
To lose is to find ,to give is devine
To find these jewels
I had to almost lose my mind
lost my cool ,lost my temper
lost November's and December's
lost touch with my son and my daughter who dont remember
I lost respect I lost checks
lost my thoughts I lost them bets
I lost my friends...........my family and more
But what I found was that door
Behind the door there was greatness,for all eyes to see
It was just sittin there waiting for all, you and me
So remember......with the roads that we cross
And the streets we all......go down
With all that is lost
There is so much.. so much more to be found

3 comments:

  1. Encouraging and inspirational! I believe that sometimes we have to lose it all and hit bottom before we can truly appreciate the blessings that come our way. I know that someone is being touched by your words and how you overcame and continue to overcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat it is big MAN,,, its GONNA HAPPEN REAL BIG REAL FAST 4 YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete