Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Times

With the new year here and new things happening everyday i thought it was my time to try and put my thoughts into this world while some people may discuss one thing i want to show the side of a man who thinks of many things many ways.From the sun shining to someones son dying it all matters and it all effects us in different ways i have had fun and i have had awful times i like to think this life has made me who and what i am hopefully through this blog you all will find out who that man is and appreciate him .My thoughts and feelings are comprised of life experiences,gains losses and many influentual friends all which have shaped me i can only hope that my life can make an impression on yours as we share this new expierence together.Im looking forward to all feedback good ,bad, and ugly hopefully i will grow even more through this as my hope is for greatnesss.....

1 comment: